- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 393975, 17 pages
LIS1 and DCX: Implications for Brain Development and Human Disease in Relation to Microtubules
Department of Molecular Genetics, The Weizmann Institute of Science, 76100 Rehovot, Israel
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editors: K. Endres and D. Jun
Copyright © 2013 Orly Reiner. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ryota Ando, Tamar Sapir, and Teruyuki Tanaka, “Microtubule dynamics in neuronal morphogenesis,” Open Biology, vol. 3, no. 7, 2013.
- Kevin C Flynn, “The cytoskeleton and neurite initiation,” BioArchitecture, vol. 3, no. 4, 2013.
- Tamar Sapir, “LIS1 functions in normal development and disease,” Current Opinion in Neurobiology, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 951–956, 2013.
- Flávia C. Nery, Cintia C. da Hora, Uzma Yaqub, Xuan Zhang, Deirdre M. McCarthy, Pradeep G. Bhide, Daniel Irimia, and Xandra O. Breakefield, “New methods for investigation of neuronal migration in embryonic brain explants,” Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 2014.
- Jyoti Dubey, Neena Ratnakaran, and Sandhya P. Koushika, “Neurodegeneration and microtubule dynamics: death by a thousand cuts,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.
- Gui-Dong Yao, Sen-Lin Shi, Wen-Yan Song, Hai-Xia Jin, Zhao-Feng Peng, Hong-Yi Yang, En-Yin Wang, and Ying-Pu Sun, “Role of PAFAH1B1 in human spermatogenesis, fertilization and early embryonic development,” Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2015.
- Raanan Greenman, Anna Gorelik, Tamar Sapir, Jan Baumgart, Vanessa Zamor, Michal Segal-Salto, Smadar Levin-Zaidman, Vassilis Aidinis, Junken Aoki, Robert Nitsch, Johannes Vogt, and Orly Reiner, “Non-cell autonomous and non-catalytic activities of ATX in the developing brain,” Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.
- Jessica Nulty, Mohamed Alsaffar, and Denis Barry, “Radial glial cells organize the central nervous system via microtubule dependant processes,” Brain Research, vol. 1625, pp. 171–179, 2015.
- Orly Reiner, Eyal Karzbrun, Aditya Kshirsagar, and Kozo Kaibuchi, “Regulation of neuronal migration, an emerging topic in autism spectrum disorders,” Journal of Neurochemistry, vol. 136, no. 3, pp. 440–456, 2015.
- Morten T. Veno, Thomas B. Hansen, Susanne T. Veno, Bettina H. Clausen, Manuela Grebing, Bente Finsen, Ida E. Holm, and Jorgen Kjems, “Spatio-temporal regulation of circular RNA expression during porcine embryonic brain development,” Genome Biology, vol. 16, 2015.