- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 393975, 17 pages
LIS1 and DCX: Implications for Brain Development and Human Disease in Relation to Microtubules
Department of Molecular Genetics, The Weizmann Institute of Science, 76100 Rehovot, Israel
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editors: K. Endres and D. Jun
Copyright © 2013 Orly Reiner. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ryota Ando, Tamar Sapir, and Teruyuki Tanaka, “Microtubule dynamics in neuronal morphogenesis,” Open Biology, vol. 3, no. 7, 2013.
- Kevin C Flynn, “The cytoskeleton and neurite initiation,” BioArchitecture, vol. 3, no. 4, 2013.
- Tamar Sapir, “LIS1 functions in normal development and disease,” Current Opinion in Neurobiology, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 951–956, 2013.
- Flávia C. Nery, Cintia C. da Hora, Uzma Yaqub, Xuan Zhang, Deirdre M. McCarthy, Pradeep G. Bhide, Daniel Irimia, and Xandra O. Breakefield, “New methods for investigation of neuronal migration in embryonic brain explants,” Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 2014.