- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 405876, 12 pages
Rhinovirus-Induced Exacerbations of Asthma and COPD
Departments of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases and Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, 1150 W. Medical Center Drive, Room 3570B, Medical Science Research Building 2, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5688, USA
Received 11 December 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editors: P. Borger and R. Teasdale
Copyright © 2013 Marc B. Hershenson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jennifer A. Phan, Anthony Kicic, Luke J. Berry, Lynette B. Fernandes, Graeme R. Zosky, and Peter D. Sly, “Rhinovirus Exacerbates House-Dust-Mite Induced Lung Disease in Adult Mice,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Gustavo Nino, Shehlanoor Huseni, Geovanny F. Perez, Krishna Pancham, Humaira Mubeen, Aleeza Abbasi, Justin Wang, Stephen Eng, Anamaris M. Colberg-Poley, Dinesh K. Pillai, and Mary C. Rose, “Directional Secretory Response of Double Stranded RNA-Induced Thymic Stromal Lymphopoetin (TSLP) and CCL11/Eotaxin-1 in Human Asthmatic Airways,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 12, 2014.