- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 415279, 19 pages
Nature and Nurture of Human Pain
Departments of Anesthesiology and Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Received 10 February 2013; Accepted 14 March 2013
Academic Editors: J. A. Castro and T. Shikano
Copyright © 2013 Inna Belfer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Inna Belfer, Carol M. Greco, Anna Lokshin, Katie Vulakovich, Douglas Landsittel, Feng Dai, Lawrence Crossett, and Jacques E. Chelly, “The Design and Methods of Genetic Studies on Acute and Chronic Postoperative Pain in Patients after Total Knee Replacement,” Pain Medicine, 2014.
- Maartje J Tulp, and Michael J Paech, “Analgesia for childbirth: modern insights into an age-old challenge and the quest for an ideal approach,” Pain Management, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 69–78, 2014.
- Marie K. Hoeger Bement, and Kathleen A. Sluka, “The Current State of Physical Therapy Pain Curricula in the United States: A Faculty Survey,” The Journal of Pain, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 144–152, 2015.