- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 459405, 29 pages
Laboratory Diagnosis of Invasive Aspergillosis: From Diagnosis to Prediction of Outcome
Mycology Reference Centre, Department of Microbiology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds LS1 3EX, UK
Received 15 October 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editors: J. R. Blazquez, G. Comi, and C.-Y. Hung
Copyright © 2013 Richard C. Barton. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthias Barton, “Prevention and endothelial therapy of coronary artery disease,” Current Opinion In Pharmacology, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 226–241, 2013.
- Ramon Alberto Batista-Garcia, Edgar Balcazar-Lopez, Estefan Miranda-Miranda, Ayixon Sanchez-Reyes, Laura Cuervo-Soto, Denise Aceves-Zamudio, Karina Atriztan-Hernandez, Catalina Morales-Herrera, Rocio Rodriguez-Hernandez, and Jorge Folch-Mallol, “Characterization of Lignocellulolytic Activities from a Moderate Halophile Strain of Aspergillus caesiellus Isolated from a Sugarcane Bagasse Fermentation,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Manuela Oliveira, Michaela Lackner, António Amorim, and Ricardo Araujo, “Feasibility of mitochondrial Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms to detect and identify Aspergillus fumigatus in clinical samples,” Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease, 2014.
- Gemma Johnson, Arianna Ferrini, Stephen K. Dolan, Tania Nolan, Samir Agrawal, Sean Doyle, and Stephen A. Bustin, “Biomarkers for invasive aspergillosis: the challenges continue,” Biomarkers in Medicine, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 429–451, 2014.
- Zeyad Al-Ogaili, Gavin Chapeikin, and David Palmer, “Primary Aspergillosis of Bilateral Laryngoceles,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Kim-Chung Lee, Emily W. T. Tam, Ka-Ching Lo, Alan K. L. Tsang, Candy C. Y. Lau, Kelvin K. W. To, Jasper F. W. Chan, Ching-Wan Lam, Kwok-Yung Yuen, Susanna K. P. Lau, and Patrick C. Y. Woo, “Metabolomics Analysis Reveals Specific Novel Tetrapeptide and Potential Anti-Inflammatory Metabolites in Pathogenic Aspergillus species,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 13850–13867, 2015.
- Haiyan Chen, Cuicui Liu, Dan Chen, Kyle Madrid, Shuwen Peng, Xinyue Dong, Min Zhang, and Yueqing Gu, “Bacteria-Targeting Conjugates Based on Antimicrobial Peptide for Bacteria Diagnosis and Therapy,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 150624105326001, 2015.