- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 512840, 28 pages
Psychrophilic Enzymes: From Folding to Function and Biotechnology
Laboratory of Biochemistry, Centre for Protein Engineering, Institute of Chemistry, University of Liège, B6a, 4000 Liège, Belgium
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editors: S. Bottomley and A. P. Malykhina
Copyright © 2013 Georges Feller. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jan Kjølhede Vester, Mikkel Andreas Glaring, and Peter Stougaard, “An exceptionally cold-adapted alpha-amylase from a metagenomic library of a cold and alkaline environment,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2014.
- Nor Hafizah Ahmad Kamarudin, Raja Noor Zaliha Raja Abd. Rahman, Mohd Shukuri Mohamad Ali, Thean Chor Leow, Mahiran Basri, and Abu Bakar Salleh, “A New Cold-Adapted, Organic Solvent Stable Lipase from Mesophilic Staphylococcus epidermidis AT2,” The Protein Journal, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 296–307, 2014.
- Virender Kumar, Poornima Yedavalli, Vishal Gupta, and Nalam Madhusudhana Rao, “Engineering lipase A from mesophilic Bacillus subtilis for activity at low temperatures,” Protein Engineering Design & Selection, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 73–82, 2014.
- Maria Giuliani, Ermenegilda Parrilli, Filomena Sannino, Gennaro Antonio Apuzzo, Gennaro Marino, and Maria Luisa Tutino, “Recombinant production of a single-chain antibody fragment in Pseudoalteromonas haloplanktis TAC125,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 11, pp. 4887–4895, 2014.
- Daisuke Mitsuya, Shun-ichi Tanaka, Hiroyoshi Matsumura, Naoto Urano, Kazufumi Takano, Kyoko Ogasahara, Michiyo Takehira, Katsuhide Yutani, and Masami Ishida, “Strategy for cold adaptation of the tryptophan synthase alpha subunit from the psychrophile Shewanella frigidimarina K14-2: crystal structure and physicochemical properties,” Journal of Biochemistry, vol. 155, no. 2, pp. 73–82, 2014.