- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 621249, 22 pages
Protein-Mediated Interactions of Pancreatic Islet Cells
Department of Cell Physiology and Metabolism, University of Geneva School of Medicine, 1 rue Michel-Servet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editors: B. R. Gauthier, A. Pileggi, and D. Sakamuro
Copyright © 2013 Paolo Meda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elena Kostromina, Xiaorui Wang, and Weiping Han, “Altered Islet Morphology but Normal Islet Secretory Function In Vitro in a Mouse Model with Microvascular Alterations in the Pancreas,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- Guy A. Rutter, and David J. Hodson, “Beta cell connectivity in pancreatic islets: a type 2 diabetes target?,” Cellular And Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 453–467, 2015.