- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 621249, 22 pages
Protein-Mediated Interactions of Pancreatic Islet Cells
Department of Cell Physiology and Metabolism, University of Geneva School of Medicine, 1 rue Michel-Servet, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Received 19 November 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editors: B. R. Gauthier, A. Pileggi, and D. Sakamuro
Copyright © 2013 Paolo Meda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elena Kostromina, Xiaorui Wang, and Weiping Han, “Altered Islet Morphology but Normal Islet Secretory Function In Vitro in a Mouse Model with Microvascular Alterations in the Pancreas,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013.
- Rikard G. Fred, Camilla Kappe, Adam Ameur, Jing Cen, Peter Bergsten, Phillippe Ravassard, Raphael Scharfmann, and Nils Welsh, “Role of the AMP kinase in cytokine-induced human EndoC-βH1 cell death,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2015.
- Elizabeth S. Barrie, Mels Lodder, Paul H. Weinreb, Jill Buss, Amer Rajab, Christopher Adin, Qing-Sheng Mi, and Gregg A. Hadley, “Role of ITGAE in the development of autoimmune diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice,” Journal Of Endocrinology, vol. 224, no. 3, pp. 235–243, 2015.
- Vincenzo Cirulli, “Cadherins in Islet β-Cells: More Than Meets the Eye: Figure 1,” Diabetes, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 709–711, 2015.
- Guy A. Rutter, and David J. Hodson, “Beta cell connectivity in pancreatic islets: a type 2 diabetes target?,” Cellular And Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 453–467, 2015.
- Sebastian Meyer, Hannes Neeff, Oliver Thomusch, Tim Strate, Dietlind Tittelbach-Helmrich, Ulrich T. Hopt, and Ernst von Dobschuetz, “Everolimus Improves Microcirculatory Derangements in Experimental Postischemic Pancreatitis Modulating the Expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, Interleukin 6, and Toll-Like Receptor 4,” Pancreas, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 1245–1251, 2015.