- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 675213, 23 pages
Global Molecular Epidemiology of Cryptococcus neoformans and Cryptococcus gattii: An Atlas of the Molecular Types
Lab. Micologia Medica, Dipartimento di Scienze Biomediche per la Salute, Università degli Studi di Milano, Via Pascal 36, 20133 Milano, Italy
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editors: J. P. Fett, D. Liao, and A. Taylor-Robinson
Copyright © 2013 Massimo Cogliati. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brendan Joseph McMullan, Tania Christine Sorrell, and Sharon Chih-Ann Chen, “Cryptococcus gattii infections: contemporary aspects of epidemiology, clinical manifestations and management of infection,” Future Microbiology, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 1613–1631, 2013.
- Patrizia Danesi, Carolina Firacative, Massimo Cogliati, Domenico Otranto, Gioia Capelli, and Wieland Meyer, “Multilocus sequence typing (MLST) and M13 PCR fingerprinting revealed heterogeneity amongst Cryptococcus species obtained from Italian veterinary isolates,” Fems Yeast Research, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 897–909, 2014.
- Deborah J. Springer, R. Blake Billmyre, Elan E. Filler, Kerstin Voelz, Rhiannon Pursall, Piotr A. Mieczkowski, Robert A. Larsen, Fred S. Dietrich, Robin C. May, Scott G. Filler, and Joseph Heitman, “Cryptococcus gattii VGIII Isolates Causing Infections in HIV/AIDS Patients in Southern California: Identification of the Local Environmental Source as Arboreal,” Plos Pathogens, vol. 10, no. 8, 2014.
- Valentina Arsic Arsenijevic, Marina G. Pekmezovic, Jacques F. Meis, and Ferry Hagen, “ Molecular epidemiology and antifungal susceptibility of Serbian Cryptococcus neoformans isolates ,” Mycoses, 2014.