- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 795964, 24 pages
L-Ascorbic Acid: A Multifunctional Molecule Supporting Plant Growth and Development
Department of Biochemistry, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521-0129, USA
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editors: H. Ashihara, C. Riganti, and A. Vanin
Copyright © 2013 Daniel R. Gallie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zsolt Gulyas, Peter Poor, Radomira Vankova, Irma Tari, Bernd Zechmann, and Gabor Galiba, “Redox control of plant growth and development,” Plant Science, vol. 211, pp. 77–91, 2013.
- Dennis DePaolo, Brittie Wintle, Carmit Schatz, and Gail Buckenmeyer, “Identification of Arabidopsis VTC3 as a putative and unique dual function p rotein kinase::protein phosphatase involved in the regulation of the ascorb ic acid pool in plants,” Journal Of Experimental Botany, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 2793–2804, 2013.
- Juan Li, Rong-Fang Xu, Rui-Ying Qin, Hui Ma, Hao Li, Ying-Ping Zhang, Li Li, Peng-Cheng Wei, and Jian-Bo Yang, “Isolation and functional characterization of a novel rice constitutive promoter,” Plant Cell Reports, 2014.
- Xiaofeng Cai, Jie Ye, Tixu Hu, Yuyang Zhang, and Zhibiao Ye, “Genome-wide classification and expression analysis of nucleobase-ascorbate transporter (NAT) gene family in tomato,” Plant Growth Regulation, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 19–30, 2014.
- Maryam Hoseini, Mortaza Ghadimzadeh, and Jaime A. Teixeira da Silva, “Effects of ascorbic acid, alpha-tocopherol, and glutathione on microspore e mbryogenesis in Brassica napus L.,” In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Plant, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 26–35, 2014.
- Sigal Cohen, Michal Zmudjak, Catherine Colas des Francs-Small, Sunita Malik, Felix Shaya, Ido Keren, Eduard Belausov, Yair Many, Gregory G. Brown, Ian Small, and Oren Ostersetzer-Biran, “ nMAT4, a maturase factor required for nad1 pre-mRNA processing and maturation, is essential for holocomplex I biogenesis in Arabidopsis mitochondria ,” The Plant Journal, 2014.