- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 183256, 8 pages
Comparison between Ischemic Stroke Patients <50 Years and ≥50 Years Admitted to a Single Centre: The Bergen Stroke Study
1Department of Neurology, Haukeland University Hospital, N-5021 Bergen, Norway
2Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Bergen, N-5020 Bergen, Norway
Received 15 September 2010; Revised 1 December 2010; Accepted 23 December 2010
Academic Editor: Turgut Tatlisumak
Copyright © 2011 Annette Fromm et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fudong Liu, and Louise D. McCullough, “Interactions between age, sex, and hormones in experimental ischemic stroke,” Neurochemistry International, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 1255–1265, 2012.
- H. Naess, U. Waje-Andreassen, and H. Nyland, “Risk factor burden predicts long-term mortality in young patients with arte rial cerebral infarction,” Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, vol. 127, no. 2, pp. 92–96, 2013.
- Karel K-J Kuiper, David Russell, Elin Laxdal, Turgut Tatlisumak, Ulrike Waje-Andreassen, Christian A. Vedeler, Halvor Naess, Geir Egil Eide, Jostein Krakenes, Eva Gerdts, Terje H. Larsen, Lars Thomassen, and Rudy Meijer, “The Norwegian Stroke in the Young Study (NOR-SYS): Rationale and design,” Bmc Neurology, vol. 13, 2013.