- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 209370, 9 pages
Epidemiology and Etiology of Young Stroke
1Department of Neurology, Gosford Hospital, P.O. Box 361, Gosford, NSW 2250, Australia
2Department of Medicine, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW 2308, Australia
Received 16 September 2010; Revised 12 December 2010; Accepted 27 March 2011
Academic Editor: Janika Kõrv
Copyright © 2011 Dayna Griffiths and Jonathan Sturm. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J.-C. Gris, S. Bouvier, N. Molinari, J.-P. Galanaud, E. Cochery-Nouvellon, E. Mercier, P. Fabbro-Peray, J.-P. Balducchi, P. Mares, I. Quere, and M. Dauzat, “Comparative incidence of a first thrombotic event in purely obstetric antiphospholipid syndrome with pregnancy loss: the NOH-APS observational study,” Blood, vol. 119, no. 11, pp. 2624–2632, 2011.
- A. Y. Gur, D. Tanne, N. M. Bornstein, R. Milo, E. Auriel, L. Shopin, and S. Koton, “Stroke in the Very Elderly: Characteristics and Outcome in Patients Aged >= 85 Years with a First-Ever Ischemic Stroke,” Neuroepidemiology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 57–62, 2012.
- Jagdish C. Maharaj, and Mahendra Reddy, “Young Stroke Mortality in Fiji Islands: An Economic Analysis of National Human Capital Resource Loss,” ISRN Neurology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- Tathagata Chatterjee, Neha Gupta, Ved Prakash Choudhry, Madhuri Behari, Renu Saxena, and Mohammad Z. Ashraf, “Prediction of ischemic stroke in young Indians: is thrombophilia profiling a way out?,” Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 449–453, 2013.
- Katherine Gaudreau, Carolyn J. Sanford, Connie Cheverie, and Carol McClure, “The Effect of a Smoking Ban on Hospitalization Rates for Cardiovascular and Respiratory Conditions in Prince Edward Island, Canada,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013.
- Halvor Øygarden, Christopher Elnan Kvistad, Lars Thomassen, Ulrike Waje-Andreassen, and Halvor Naess, “Does a History of Migraine Affect the Rate of Thrombolysis in Young Stroke Patients?,” Stroke Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.