- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 282845, 13 pages
Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease
1Fellow International Cerebrovascular Translational Clinical Research Training Program, Stroke Service, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
2Research Officers, Medical College, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
3Director Stroke Service and Vascular Fellowship Program, Section of Neurology, Department of Medicine, Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
Received 9 December 2010; Revised 13 April 2011; Accepted 2 May 2011
Academic Editor: Scott E. Kasner
Copyright © 2011 Maria Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luke Tomycz, Neil K. Bansal, Tim Lockney, Megan Strothers, John J. Connors, Scott Shay, and Robert J. Singer, “Primary balloon angioplasty for symptomatic, high-grade intracranial stenosis,” Surgical Neurology International, vol. 4, no. 1, 2013.
- Ayeesha Kamran Kamal, Farzin Majeed, Omrana Pasha, Hasan Rehman, Muhammad Islam, Iqbal Azam, Muhammad Saleem Ilyas, Munawar Hussain, Kamran Masood, Bilal Ahmed, Sumaira Nazir, Zafar Sajjad, and Scott E. Kasner, “Clinical, lifestyle, socioeconomic determinants and rate of asymptomatic intracranial atherosclerosis in stroke free Pakistanis,” Bmc Neurology, vol. 14, 2014.
- Man Mohan Mehndiratta, Maria Khan, Prachi Mehndiratta, and Mohammad Wasay, “Stroke in Asia: geographical variations and temporal trends,” Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery and Psychiatry, vol. 85, no. 12, pp. 1308–1312, 2014.
- Oh Young Bang, “Intracranial Atherosclerosis: Current Understanding and Perspectives,” Journal of Stroke, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 27–35, 2014.