- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 606780, 13 pages
Ischemic Stroke during Pregnancy and Puerperium
1Dipartimento di Scienze Biomediche e Biotecnologie, Università degli Studi di Brescia, 25128 Brescia, Italy
2Dipartimento di Scienze Mediche e Chirurgiche, Clinica Neurologica, Università degli Studi di Brescia, P.le Spedali Civili, 1, 25100 Brescia, Italy
Received 10 August 2010; Accepted 4 December 2010
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Elisabetta Del Zotto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Barbara Tettenborn, “Stroke and Pregnancy,” Neurologic Clinics, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 913–+, 2012.
- J. S. Balami, G. Hadley, B. A. Sutherland, H. Karbalai, and A. M. Buchan, “The exact science of stroke thrombolysis and the quiet art of patient selection,” Brain, 2013.
- Magdy H. Selim, and Carlos A. Molina, “The Use of Tissue Plasminogen-activator in Pregnancy A Taboo Treatment or a Time to Think Out of the Box,” Stroke, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 868–869, 2013.
- Rossana Tassi, Maurizio Acampa, Giovanna Marotta, Samuele Cioni, Francesca Guideri, Simone Rossi, Alfonso Cerase, and Giuseppe Martini, “Systemic thrombolysis for stroke in pregnancy,” American Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 31, no. 2, 2013.
- Maria Khan, Bindu Menon, Mohammad Saadatnia, Narayanaswamy Venketasubramanian, Padma Gunaratne, M. M. Mehndiratta, Alper Dai, and Subhash Kaul, “Pregnancy and Puerperium-Related Strokes in Asian Women,” Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 1393–1398, 2013.
- Teruyuki Hirano, “Acute Revascularization Therapy in Pregnant Patients,” Neurologia Medico-Chirurgica, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 531–536, 2013.
- Stephen Billick, Anne Kleiman, Maria Chiechi, and Mohamed Al-Rashdan, “Confounding Psychosis in the Postpartum Period,” Psychiatric Quarterly, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 91–96, 2014.
- Laura Mantoan Ritter, A. Schueler, R. Gangopadhyay, L. Mordecai, O. Arowele, N. Losseff, P. O'Brien, and B. Dewan, “Successful thrombolysis of stroke with intravenous alteplase in the third trimester of pregnancy,” Journal of Neurology, vol. 261, no. 3, pp. 632–634, 2014.
- C.-Y. Huang, H. Liang, W.-L. Gao, L.-P. Feng, and L.-M. Zhang, “Puerperal ischaemic stroke caused by moyamoya disease: A case report,” Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, pp. 1–2, 2015.
- Claudia C. Beal, and Mary Ann Faucher, “Stroke and Pregnancy: An Integrative Review With Implications for Neuroscience Nurses,” Journal Of Neuroscience Nursing, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 76–84, 2015.
- Georgios Tsivgoulis, Apostolos Safouris, and Andrei V Alexandrov, “Safety of intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke in specific conditions,” Expert Opinion on Drug Safety, pp. 1–20, 2015.
- Ryosuke Tashiro, Masayuki Ezura, Ichiyo Shibahara, Takumi Kuramae, Takashi Inoue, Tomohiro Kawaguchi, Kozo Akagi, Hiroshi Uenohara, and Teiji Tominaga, “A case of brain infarction in a pregnant woman during 37th gestational week, recovered fully by drip, ship, and retrieve and successfully delivered her baby,” Nosotchu, 2016.