- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 615218, 7 pages
Fabry Disease and Early Stroke
1Department of Medical Endocrinology and Metabolism, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
2Department of Medical Endocrinology, PE 2132, National University Hospital, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Received 19 October 2010; Revised 11 March 2011; Accepted 11 March 2011
Academic Editor: Turgut Tatlisumak
Copyright © 2011 U. Feldt-Rasmussen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rossella Parini, and Sandro Feriozzi, “Females and children with Anderson-Fabry disease: diagnosis, monitoring, benefits of enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) and considerations on timing of starting ERT,” Expert Opinion on Orphan Drugs, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 315–330, 2013.
- Antonino Tuttolomondo, “Anderson Fabry Disease: A Multiorgan Metabolic Disease Susceptible of Treatment,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 19, no. 33, pp. 5972–5973, 2013.
- Nurcan Ueceyler, Gyoergy A. Homola, Hans Guerrero Gonzalez, Daniela Kramer, Christoph Wanner, Frank Weidemann, Laszlo Solymosi, and Claudia Sommer, “Increased Arterial Diameters in the Posterior Cerebral Circulation in Men with Fabry Disease,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Kirsten Korsholm, Ulla Feldt-Rasmussen, Henrik Granqvist, Liselotte Hojgaard, Birgit Bollinger, Aase K. Rasmussen, and Ian Law, “Positron Emission Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain in Fabry Disease: A Nationwide, Long-Time, Prospective Follow-Up,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.
- Laura Fancellu, Walter Borsini, Ilaria Romani, Angelo Pirisi, Giovanni Andrea Deiana, Elia Sechi, Pietro Emiliano Doneddu, Anna Laura Rassu, Rita Demurtas, Anna Scarabotto, Pamela Cassini, Eloisa Arbustini, and GianPietro Sechi, “Exploratory screening for Fabry's disease in young adults with cerebrovascular disorders in northern Sardinia,” Bmc Neurology, vol. 15, 2015.