- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 712903, 18 pages
Hereditary Connective Tissue Diseases in Young Adult Stroke: A Comprehensive Synthesis
1Center for Medical Genetics, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
2Department of Neurology, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Received 15 September 2010; Revised 15 December 2010; Accepted 23 December 2010
Academic Editor: Turgut Tatlisumak
Copyright © 2011 Olivier M. Vanakker et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Gschwendtner, and M. Dichgans, “Genetics of ischemic stroke,” Nervenarzt, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 166–172, 2013.
- Tamás Arányi, András Váradi, Caroline Bacquet, Hugues de Boussac, Marcin Ratajewski, Viola Pomozi, Krisztina Fülöp, Christopher N. Brampton, Lukasz Pulaski, and Olivier Le Saux, “Transcriptional regulation of the ABCC6 gene and the background of impaired function of missense disease-causing mutations,” Frontiers in Genetics, vol. 4, 2013.