- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 735057, 3 pages
Intravenous Thrombolysis of Occlusion in the Middle Cerebral and Retinal Arteries from Presumed Ventricular Myxoma
1Department of Neurology, Chia-Yi Christian Hospital, 539 Chung-Shao Road, Chia-Yi 60002, Taiwan
2Department of Physical Therapy, Shu Zen College of Medicine and Management, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
3Department of Cardiology, Chia-Yi Christian Hospital, 539 Chung-Shao Road, Chia-Yi 60002, Taiwan
Received 30 July 2010; Accepted 8 November 2010
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Cheung-Ter Ong and Rei-Yeuh Chang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mayumi Abe, Ai Kohama, Takahiro Takeda, Akimi Ishikawa, Yuichiro Yamada, Yasuhiro Kawase, Yosuke Ishii, Ryuzo Bessho, Yoshiharu Oaki, Shoji Haruta, and Takashi Ohashi, “Effective Intravenous Thrombolytic Therapy in a Patient with Cerebral Infarction Associated with Left Atrial Myxoma,” Internal Medicine, vol. 50, no. 20, pp. 2401–2405, 2011.
- Mu-Chien Sun, Hui-Chun Tai, and Chien-Hui Lee, “Intravenous Thrombolysis for Embolic Stroke due to Cardiac Myxoma.,” Case reports in neurology, vol. 3, pp. 21–6, 2011.
- Aurauma Chutinet, Duangnapa Roongpiboonsopit, and Nijasri C. Suwanwela, “Intracerebral Hemorrhage after Intravenous Thrombolysis in Patients with Cerebral Microbleeds and Cardiac Myxoma,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 5, 2014.
- Ido van den Wijngaard, Marieke Wermer, Marianne van Walderveen, Natalie Wiendels, Cacha Peeters-Scholte, and Geert Lycklama Nijeholt, “Intra-Arterial Treatment in a Child with Embolic Stroke Due to Atrial Myxoma,” Interventional Neuroradiology, vol. 20, pp. 0, 2014.