- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 736965, 8 pages
Ischemic Stroke in Infants and Children: Practical Management in Emergency
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine-Pediatrics, University of Ferrara, 44121 Ferrara, Italy
Received 23 September 2010; Revised 27 April 2011; Accepted 2 May 2011
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Sara Ciccone et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Victor Jerome Hicks, and Lisa M. Black, “Evaluation, Identification, And Management Of Pediatric Strokes In The Emergency Department Using A Pathway Algorithm,” Journal Of Emergency Nursing, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 132–137, 2013.
- Luigi Titomanlio, Anna Zanin, Philippe Sachs, Jinane Khaled, Monique Elmaleh, Raphael Blanc, and Michel Piotin, “Pediatric ischemic stroke: Acute management and areas of research,” Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 162, no. 2, pp. 227–e1, 2013.
- A. Ghavam, and M. Gaspers, “Case 3: Emesis and Unsteady Gait in 35-month-old Boy,” Pediatrics in Review, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 316–318, 2015.
- Margherita Rosa, Silvana De Lucia, Victoria Elisa Rinaldi, Julie Le Gal, Marie Desmarest, Claudio Veropalumbo, Silvia Romanello, and Luigi Titomanlio, “Paediatric arterial ischemic stroke: acute management, recent advances and remaining issues,” Italian Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 41, no. 1, 2015.