- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 764830, 6 pages
Persistent Penumbra in a Rabbit Stroke Model: Incidence and Histologic Characteristics
1Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
2Department of Radiology, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
3Department of Biostatistics, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
4Division of Laboratory Animal Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Received 31 October 2010; Revised 4 April 2011; Accepted 20 April 2011
Academic Editor: David S. Liebeskind
Copyright © 2011 Leah J. Hennings et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Terry O. Matsunaga, Paul S. Sheeran, Samantha Luois, Jason E. Streeter, Lee B. Mullin, Bhaskar Banerjee, and Paul A. Dayton, “Phase-Change Nanoparticles Using Highly Volatile Perfluorocarbons: Toward a Platform for Extravascular Ultrasound Imaging,” Theranostics, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 1185–1198, 2012.
- Yong Zhang, Zhenxin Zhang, Baiyu Yang, Yanfeng Li, Qi Zhang, Qiumin Qu, Yanping Wang, Shihong Zhang, Weidong Yue, Yuhui Tan, Baorong Zhang, and Jingjing Liang, “Effects of Antiplatelet Agents on Functional Outcome and Cognitive Status in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke,” International Journal of Gerontology, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 189–192, 2014.