- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 781612, 11 pages
Paediatric Stroke: Review of the Literature and Possible Treatment Options, including Endovascular Approach
1Neuroradiology Department, Fondazione Istituto “C. Besta”, Via Celoria 11, 20133 Milan, Italy
2Paediatric Department, Fondazione Istituto “C. Besta”, Via Celoria 11, 20133 Milan, Italy
3Neuroradiology Department, Ospedale Niguarda, Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3, 20162 Milan, Italy
Received 23 September 2010; Revised 11 May 2011; Accepted 12 May 2011
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Elisa F. Ciceri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Victor Jerome Hicks, and Lisa M. Black, “Evaluation, Identification, And Management Of Pediatric Strokes In The Emergency Department Using A Pathway Algorithm,” Journal Of Emergency Nursing, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 132–137, 2013.
- Christos D. Katsetos, Erica Poletto, Kathryn E. Kasmire, Diana Walleigh, Indira Kumar, Judy Mae Pascasio, Agustin Legido, and Donald P. Goldsmith, “Childhood Primary Angiitis of the Central Nervous System With Metachronous Hemorrhagic Infarcts: A Postmortem Study With Clinicopathologic Correlation,” Seminars in Pediatric Neurology, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 184–194, 2014.
- Amanda Fuentes, Angela Deotto, Mary Desrocher, Gabrielle deVeber, and Robyn Westmacott, “Determinants of cognitive outcomes of perinatal and childhood stroke: A review,” Child Neuropsychology, pp. 1–38, 2014.