- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 858134, 9 pages
Preeclampsia and Stroke: Risks during and after Pregnancy
1Department of Neurology, Medical Center Boulevard, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
2Stroke Center Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center and Women's Health Center of Excellence for Research, Leadership, and Education, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Received 14 October 2010; Accepted 13 December 2010
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Cheryl Bushnell and Monique Chireau. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jessica Tate, and Cheryl Bushnell, “Pregnancy and stroke risk in women,” Women's Health, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 363–374, 2011.
- Prabha H. Andraweera, Gustaaf A. Dekker, Steven D. Thompson, Robyn A. North, Lesley M. E. McCowan, and Claire T. Roberts, “A functional variant in ANGPT1 and the risk of pregnancies with hypertensiv e disorders and small-for-gestational-age infants,” Molecular Human Reproduction, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 325–332, 2012.
- Karen O'Brien, Jonathan A. Edlow, Louis R. Caplan, and Carrie D. Tibbles, “Diagnosis of acute neurological emergencies in pregnant and post-partum wom en,” Lancet Neurology, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 175–185, 2013.
- Brian K. Iriye, George A. Macones, Daniel F. O'Keefe, Luis D. Pacheco, George R. Saade, F. Gary Cunningham, Thomas J. Garite, Larry C. Gilstrap, Gary D. V. Hankins, John C. Hauth, Kathryn Menard, Laura E. Riley, Clarissa A. Bonanno, Joshua A. Copel, William A. Grobman, Stephanie R. Martin, Catherine Y. Spong, James N. Martin, Richard L. Berkowitz, and Haywood L. Brown, “Putting the "M" back in maternal-fetal medicine,” American Journal Of Obstetrics And Gynecology, vol. 208, no. 6, pp. 442–448, 2013.
- Seppo Heinonen, Juha Kere, Rigmor Austgulen, John Blangero, Christine E. East, Mona H. Fenstad, Shaun P. Brennecke, Linda T. Roten, J. Michael Proffitt, Tia Aalto-Viljakainen, Matthew P. Johnson, Eero Kajantie, Thomas D. Dyer, Kaarin Makikallio, Hannele Laivuori, and Phillip E. Melton, “Genetic dissection of the pre-eclampsia susceptibility locus on chromosome 2q22 reveals shared novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease,” Molecular Human Reproduction, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 423–437, 2013.