- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 879817, 5 pages
Long-Term Prognosis of Ischemic Stroke in Young Adults
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital “Madrid Montepríncipe”, CEU-San Pablo University School of Medicine and Institute of Applied Molecular Medicine (IMMA), Avenida Montepríncipe 25, Boadilla del Monte, 28660 Madrid, Spain
Received 19 August 2010; Revised 7 October 2010; Accepted 8 November 2010
Academic Editor: Janika Kõrv
Copyright © 2011 Jose F. Varona. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gregory Norris, William Coplin, Sandra Narayanan, Andrew Xavier, Kumar Rajamani, Seemant Chaturvedi, Nandakumar Nagaraja, and Pratik Bhattacharya, “Arrival by ambulance is associated with acute stroke intervention in young adults,” Journal Of The Neurological Sciences, vol. 316, no. 1-2, pp. 168–169, 2012.
- R. Vibo, S. Schneider, and J. Kôrv, “Long-term survival of young stroke patients: A population-based study of two stroke registries from Tartu, Estonia,” Stroke Research and Treatment, 2012.
- E. Anne MacGregor, “Contraception and Headache,” Headache, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 247–276, 2013.
- Zhendong Li, Jun Wang, Shijian Luo, Jinqi Wei, and Xiangyang Hu, “Classification analysis of young stroke in zhuhai city, China,” Neuroscience Discovery, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 2, 2013.
- Noortje A. M. M. Maaijwee, Loes C. A. Rutten-Jacobs, Pauline Schaapsmeerders, Ewoud J. van Dijk, and Frank-Erik de Leeuw, “Ischaemic stroke in young adults: risk factors and long-term consequences,” Nature Reviews Neurology, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 315–325, 2014.
- Avinash Murthy, Colum Amory, Steven Fein, and Mikhail Torosoff, “Factors associated with adverse long- term outcomes in ischemic stroke:development of a prediction model and its validation,” International Journal of Stroke, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. E9–E9, 2014.
- Alessandro Pezzini, Mario Grassi, Corrado Lodigiani, Rosalba Patella, Carlo Gandolfo, Andrea Zini, Maria Luisa DeLodovici, Maurizio Paciaroni, Massimo Del Sette, Antonella Toriello, Rossella Musolino, Rocco Salvatore Calabro, Paolo Bovi, Alessandro Adami, Giorgio Silvestrelli, Maria Sessa, Anna Cavallini, Simona Marcheselli, Domenico Marco Bonifati, Nicoletta Checcarelli, Lucia Tancredi, Alberto Chiti, Elisabetta Del Zotto, Alessandra Spalloni, Alessia Giossi, Irene Volonghi, Paolo Costa, Giacomo Giacalone, Paola Ferrazzi, Loris Poli, Andrea Morotti, Maurizia Rasura, Anna Maria Simone, Massimo Gamba, Paolo Cerrato, Giuseppe Micieli, Maurizio Melis, Davide Massucco, Valeria De Giuli, Licia Iacoviello, and Alessandro Padovani, “Predictors of Long-Term Recurrent Vascular Events After Ischemic Stroke at Young Age The Italian Project on Stroke in Young Adults,” Circulation, vol. 129, no. 16, pp. 1668–1676, 2014.
- Mohammadkarim Saeedghalati, and Abdolhosein Abbassian, “Modeling spatio-temporal dynamics of network damage and network recovery,” Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, vol. 9, 2015.