- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 879817, 5 pages
Long-Term Prognosis of Ischemic Stroke in Young Adults
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital “Madrid Montepríncipe”, CEU-San Pablo University School of Medicine and Institute of Applied Molecular Medicine (IMMA), Avenida Montepríncipe 25, Boadilla del Monte, 28660 Madrid, Spain
Received 19 August 2010; Revised 7 October 2010; Accepted 8 November 2010
Academic Editor: Janika Kõrv
Copyright © 2011 Jose F. Varona. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nandakumar Nagaraja, Pratik Bhattacharya, Gregory Norris, William Coplin, Sandra Narayanan, Andrew Xavier, Kumar Rajamani, and Seemant Chaturvedi, “Arrival by ambulance is associated with acute stroke intervention in young adults,” Journal of The Neurological Sciences, vol. 316, no. 1-2, pp. 168–169, 2012.
- Pauline Schaapsmeerders, Noortje A. M. Maaijwee, Ewoud J. van Dijk, Loes C. A. Rutten-Jacobs, Renate M. Arntz, Hennie C. Schoonderwaldt, Lucille D. A. Dorresteijn, Roy P. C. Kessels, and Frank-Erik de Leeuw, “Long-Term Cognitive Impairment After First-Ever Ischemic Stroke in Young Ad ults,” Stroke, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 1621–1628, 2013.
- E. Anne MacGregor, “Contraception and Headache,” Headache, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 247–276, 2013.