- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 936298, 7 pages
Sleep-Wake Patterns during the Acute Phase after First-Ever Stroke
1Department of Health Sciences, Buskerud University College, P.O. Box 7053, 3007 Drammen, Norway
2Department of Behavioral Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, 0316 Oslo, Norway
3Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143-0606, USA
4Centre for Clinical Nursing Research, Lovisenberg Deaconal University College, 0456 Oslo, Norway
5Research Centre and Division of Medicine, Department of Gastroenterology, Oslo University Hospital, 0424 Oslo, Norway
Received 29 September 2010; Revised 21 February 2011; Accepted 13 April 2011
Academic Editor: Alison Baird
Copyright © 2011 Linda N. Bakken et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Linda N. Bakken, Hesook S. Kim, Arnstein Finset, and Anners Lerdal, “Stroke patients' functions in personal activities of daily living in relation to sleep and socio-demographic and clinical variables in the acute phase after first-time stroke and at six months of follow-up,” Journal Of Clinical Nursing, vol. 21, no. 13-14, pp. 1886–1895, 2012.
- Linda N. Bakken, Hesook Suzie Kim, Arnstein Finset, and Anners Lerdal, “Subjective sleep quality in relation to objective sleep estimates: comparison, gender differences and changes between the acute phase and the six-month follow-up after stroke,” Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2013.
- Jens C. Ritter, and Mark R. Tyrrell, “The current management of carotid atherosclerotic disease: who, when and how?,” Interactive Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgery, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 339–346, 2013.
- Siren E. Kouwenhoven, Caryl L. Gay, Linda N. Bakken, and Anners Lerdal, “Depressive symptoms in acute stroke: A cross-sectional study of their association with sociodemographics and clinical factors,” Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 658–677, 2013.
- Minhee Suh, Debra J. Barksdale, and Jeongok G. Logan, “Morning Blood Pressure Surge and Nighttime Blood Pressure in Relation to Nocturnal Sleep Pattern and Arterial Stiffness,” Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. E10–E17, 2014.