- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 980873, 14 pages
Electroencephalography as a Tool for Assessment of Brain Ischemic Alterations after Open Heart Operations
1Bakulev Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Leninsky Prospekt 156-368, Moscow 119571, Russia
2Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Department, Medical Center of the State Bank of Russia, Moscow 117593, Russia
Received 6 September 2010; Revised 31 March 2011; Accepted 31 March 2011
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Elena Z. Golukhova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tarasova, Volf, Trubnikova, and Barbarash, “Electroencephalogram changes in patients undergoing on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting,” Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 577–581, 2013.
- Olga A. Trubnikova, Roman S. Tarasov, Olga L. Barbarash, and Leonid S. Barbarash, “SYNTAX score effect on electroencephalography power dynamics in patients un dergoing on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting,” Bmc Neuroscience, vol. 14, 2013.