- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 187965, 9 pages
Seven Capital Devices for the Future of Stroke Rehabilitation
1Clinical Laboratory of Experimental Neurorehabilitation, Santa Lucia Foundation I.R.C.C.S., Via Ardeatina 306, 00179 Rome, Italy
2Operative Unit F, Santa Lucia Foundation I.R.C.C.S., Via Ardeatina 306, 00179 Rome, Italy
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Stefan Hesse
Copyright © 2012 M. Iosa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Liepert, “Neurorehabilitation after Stroke: Review of Current Concepts and Future Developments,” Klinische Neurophysiologie, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 223–234, 2013.
- Andrew Dorsch, and Bruce H. Dobkin, “New Evidence for Therapies in Stroke Rehabilitation,” Current Atherosclerosis Reports, vol. 15, no. 6, 2013.
- Stefano Masiero, Patrizia Poli, Giulio Rosati, Damiano Zanotto, Marco Iosa, Sefano Paolucci, and Giovanni Morone, “The value of robotic systems in stroke rehabilitation,” Expert Review of Medical Devices, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 187–198, 2014.
- Augusto Fusco, Giovanni Morone, and Stefano Paolucci, “Development and decline of upright gait stability,” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, vol. 6, 2014.
- Marco Iosa, Francesco Paradisi, Stefano Brunelli, Anna Sofia Delussu, Roberto Pellegrini, Daniele Zenardi, Stefano Paolucci, and Marco Traballesi, “Assessment of gait stability, harmony, and symmetry in subjects with lower-limb amputation evaluated by trunk accelerations,” Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 623–634, 2014.
- Augusto Fusco, Marco Iosa, Vincenzo Venturiero, Domenico De Angelis, Giovanni Morone, Luisa Maglione, Maura Bragoni, Paola Coiro, Luca Pratesi, and Stefano Paolucci, “After vs. priming effects of anodal transcranial direct current stimulation on upper extremity motor recovery in patients with subacute stroke,” Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 301–312, 2014.
- M. Iosa, A. Cereatti, A. Merlo, I. Campanini, S. Paolucci, and A. Cappozzo, “Assessment of Waveform Similarity in Clinical Gait Data: The Linear Fit Method,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Giovanni Morone, Stefano Masiero, Cordula Werner, and Stefano Paolucci, “Advances in Neuromotor Stroke Rehabilitation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–2, 2014.
- Augusto Fusco, Federica Assenza, Marco Iosa, Simona Izzo, Riccardo Altavilla, Stefano Paolucci, and Fabrizio Vernieri, “The Ineffective Role of Cathodal tDCS in Enhancing the Functional Motor Outcomes in Early Phase of Stroke Rehabilitation: An Experimental Trial,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Giovanni Morone, Marco Tramontano, Marco Iosa, Jacob Shofany, Antonella Iemma, Massimo Musicco, Stefano Paolucci, and Carlo Caltagirone, “The Efficacy of Balance Training with Video Game-Based Therapy in Subacute Stroke Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.