- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 187965, 9 pages
Seven Capital Devices for the Future of Stroke Rehabilitation
1Clinical Laboratory of Experimental Neurorehabilitation, Santa Lucia Foundation I.R.C.C.S., Via Ardeatina 306, 00179 Rome, Italy
2Operative Unit F, Santa Lucia Foundation I.R.C.C.S., Via Ardeatina 306, 00179 Rome, Italy
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Stefan Hesse
Copyright © 2012 M. Iosa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrew Dorsch, “New Evidence for Therapies in Stroke Rehabilitation,” Current Atherosclerosis Reports, vol. 15, no. 6, 2013.
- Augusto Fusco, Giovanni Morone, and Stefano Paolucci, “Development and decline of upright gait stability,” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, vol. 6, 2014.