- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391538, 15 pages
Stroke Prevention: Managing Modifiable Risk Factors
1Stroke Unit, Department of Neuroscience, University of Tor Vergata, Viale Oxford 81, 00133 Rome, Italy
2Santa Lucia Foundation, IRCCS, Viale Ardeatina 306, 00134 Rome, Italy
Received 30 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Cristina Sierra-Benito
Copyright © 2012 Silvia Di Legge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guohua Zheng, Bai Chen, Qianying Fang, Hongmei Yi, Qiu Lin, Jing Tao, Junzhe Li, Xin Zheng, Moyi Li, and Xiulu Lan, “Primary prevention for risk factors of ischemic stroke with Baduanjin exerc ise intervention in the community elder population: study protocol for a ra ndomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 15, 2014.
- David K. Menon, and Tobias Janowitz, “Cross-Sectional Analysis of Data from the US Clinical Trials Database Revea ls Poor Translational Clinical Trial Effort for Traumatic Brain Injury, Com pared with Stroke,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.