- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 391538, 15 pages
Stroke Prevention: Managing Modifiable Risk Factors
1Stroke Unit, Department of Neuroscience, University of Tor Vergata, Viale Oxford 81, 00133 Rome, Italy
2Santa Lucia Foundation, IRCCS, Viale Ardeatina 306, 00134 Rome, Italy
Received 30 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Cristina Sierra-Benito
Copyright © 2012 Silvia Di Legge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Q. Lei, W. N. Peng, H. You, Z. P. Hu, and W. Lu, “Statins in nervous system-associated diseases: angels or devils?,” Pharmazie, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 448–454, 2014.
- Somayeh Rostamian, Simin Mahinrad, Theo Stijnen, Behnam Sabayan, and Anton J. M. de Craen, “Cognitive Impairment and Risk of Stroke A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Prospective Cohort Studies,” Stroke, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1342–1348, 2014.
- Guohua Zheng, Bai Chen, Qianying Fang, Hongmei Yi, Qiu Lin, Lidian Chen, Jing Tao, Junzhe Li, Xin Zheng, Moyi Li, and Xiulu Lan, “Primary prevention for risk factors of ischemic stroke with Baduanjin exercise intervention in the community elder population: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 15, 2014.
- Lucia M. Li, David K. Menon, and Tobias Janowitz, “Cross-Sectional Analysis of Data from the US Clinical Trials Database Reveals Poor Translational Clinical Trial Effort for Traumatic Brain Injury, Compared with Stroke,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Tam T. T. Huynh, Karen C. Broadbent, Alexis D. Jacob, James Sorensen, and Jeremy J. Erasmus, “Screening for Carotid Artery Stenosis,” Seminars In Roentgenology, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 127–138, 2015.
- Heesun Lee, Yeonyee E. Yoon, Yong-Jin Kim, Hack-Lyoung Kim, Seung-Pyo Lee, Hyung-Kwan Kim, Goo-Yeong Cho, Joo-Hee Zo, and Dae-Won Sohn, “Presence and extent of coronary calcified plaque evaluated by coronary computed tomographic angiography are independent predictors of ischemic stroke ,” International Journal Of Cardiovascular Imaging, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1469–1478, 2015.
- Guohua Zheng, Qianying Fang, Bai Chen, Hongmei Yi, Qiu Lin, and Lidian Chen, “Qualitative Evaluation of Baduanjin (Traditional Chinese Qigong) on Health Promotion among an Elderly Community Population at Risk for Ischemic Stroke,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.