- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 673187, 6 pages
Diabetes and Stroke Prevention: A Review
1Geriatric Medicine, University of Cardiff,
Cardiff CF14 4XY, UK
2Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital de la Merced, University of Seville, Seville, Spain
3Department of Neurology, Hospital de Valme, University of Seville, Seville, Spain
4Department of Internal Medicine, Hospital Clinic, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Received 21 May 2012; Revised 19 September 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Graham S. Venables
Copyright © 2012 Jonathan Hewitt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I. M. Miller, T. Skaaby, C. Ellervik, and G. B. E. Jemec, “Quantifying cardiovascular disease risk factors in patients with psoriasis: a meta-analysis,” British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 169, no. 6, pp. 1180–1187, 2013.
- Emmanuel I. Gonzalez-Moreno, Carlos R. Camara-Lemarroy, Jose G. Gonzalez-Gonzalez, and Fernando Gongora-Rivera, “Glycemic Variability and Acute Ischemic Stroke: The Missing Link?,” Translational Stroke Research, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 638–646, 2014.
- Yun Luo, Jingwei Li, Junfeng Zhang, and Yun Xu, “Low HDL cholesterol is correlated to the acute ischemic stroke with diabetes mellitus,” Lipids in Health and Disease, vol. 13, 2014.
- B. Yuan, and J. F. Teng, “Association between adiponectin receptor 2 gene polymorphisms and cerebral infarction,” Genetics and Molecular Research, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 7808–7814, 2014.