- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 735097, 6 pages
Racial Differences by Ischemic Stroke Subtype: A Comprehensive Diagnostic Approach
1Stroke Center and Department of Neurology, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 90095-6901, USA
2American Heart Association/Pharmaceutical Roundtable—Spina Outcomes Research, Center at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
3Cerebrovascular Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 2 November 2011; Revised 30 January 2012; Accepted 15 February 2012
Academic Editor: Daniel Woo
Copyright © 2012 Sarah Song et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Souvik Sen, Joselyn Burdine, Katherine Dahlberg, Abigail Case, Raji P. Grewal, Stephanie Paolini, and Leema R. Peddareddygari, “Racial-ethnic differences in stroke risk factors and subtypes: results of a prospective hospital-based registry,” International Journal Of Neuroscience, vol. 123, no. 8, pp. 568–574, 2013.
- Megh M. Trivedi, Kathleen A. Ryan, and John W. Cole, “Ethnic differences in ischemic stroke subtypes in young-onset stroke: the Stroke Prevention in Young Adults Study,” Bmc Neurology, vol. 15, 2015.