- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 923676, 7 pages
Intravenous Thrombolytic Treatment in the Oldest Old
1Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, University Hospital Ramon y Cajal, IRYCIS, Health Research Institute, University of Alcalá de Henares, 28034 Madrid, Spain
2Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, University Hospital Clínico San Carlos, The Complutense University, 28040 Madrid, Spain
3Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, Neurosciences Research, IdiPAZ, Health Research Institute, University Hospital La Paz, Autonoma University of Madrid, 28046 Madrid, Spain
4Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, Princesa Health Research Institute, University Hospital La Princesa, Autonoma University, 28006 Madrid, Spain
5Stroke Center, Department of Neurology, University Hospital Gregorio Marañon, Complutense University, 28009 Madrid, Spain
Received 27 March 2012; Revised 23 May 2012; Accepted 28 May 2012
Academic Editor: Chelsea S. Kidwell
Copyright © 2012 Juan García-Caldentey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xin Tong, Mary G. George, Quanhe Yang, and Cathleen Gillespie, “Predictors of in-hospital death and symptomatic intracranial hemorrhage in patients with acute ischemic stroke treated with thrombolytic therapy: Paul Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry 2008-2012,” International Journal of Stroke, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 728–734, 2013.
- Raphaella E. Weiser, and Kevin N. Sheth, “Clinical Predictors and Management of Hemorrhagic Transformation,” Current Treatment Options in Neurology, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 125–149, 2013.
- Josef Yayan, “Effectiveness of alteplase in the very elderly after acute ischemic stroke,” Clinical Interventions In Aging, vol. 8, pp. 963–974, 2013.
- F. Daniere, K. Lobotesis, P. Machi, O. Eker, I. Mourand, C. Riquelme, X. Ayrignac, J. F. Vendrell, G. Gascou, J. Fendeleur, C. Dargazanli, R. Schaub, H. Brunel, C. Arquizan, A. Bonafe, and V. Costalat, “Patient Selection for Stroke Endovascular Therapy-- DWI-ASPECTS Thresholds Should Vary among Age Groups: Insights from the RECOST Study,” American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 32–39, 2014.