- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 972069, 17 pages
A Systematic Review of Bilateral Upper Limb Training Devices for Poststroke Rehabilitation
1Research Institute MOVE, Faculty of Human Movement Sciences, VU University Amsterdam, Van der Boechorststraat 9, 1081 BT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Research Institute MOVE, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, VU University Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1117, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 20 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Stefano Paolucci
Copyright © 2012 A. (Lex) E. Q. van Delden et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Barbara J. Singer, Ann-Maree Vallence, Sarah Cleary, Ian Cooper, and Andrea M. Loftus, “The effect of EMG triggered electrical stimulation plus task practice on arm function in chronic stroke patients with moderate-severe arm deficits,” Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 681–691, 2013.
- Mohammad Esmaeili, Nathanaël Jarrassé, Wayne Dailey, Etienne Burdet, and Domenico Campolo, “Ergonomic design of a wrist robot,” International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Cybernetics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 289–306, 2014.
- Stefano Masiero, Patrizia Poli, Giulio Rosati, Damiano Zanotto, Marco Iosa, Sefano Paolucci, and Giovanni Morone, “The value of robotic systems in stroke rehabilitation,” Expert Review of Medical Devices, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 187–198, 2014.
- Adriano O. Andrade, Adriano A. Pereira, Steffen Walter, Rosimary Almeida, Rui Loureiro, Diego Compagna, and Peter J. Kyberd, “Bridging the gap between robotic technology and health care,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol. 10, pp. 65–78, 2014.