- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 263974, 42 pages
Clinical Trials in Cardiac Arrest and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Lessons from the Past and Ideas for the Future
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Neurological Institute, Cerebrovascular Center, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue S80, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 17 December 2012; Accepted 29 January 2013
Academic Editor: R. Loch Macdonald
Copyright © 2013 Jennifer A. Frontera. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ivan Rocha Ferreira Da Silva, “Targeted Temperature Management in Survivors of Cardiac Arrest,” Cardiology Clinics, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 637–+, 2013.
- Justin S. Bickford, Narjis F. Ali, Jerelyn A. Nick, Musab Al-Yahia, Dawn E. Beachy, Sylvain Doré, Harry S. Nick, and Michael F. Waters, “Endothelin-1-mediated vasoconstriction alters cerebral gene expression in iron homeostasis and eicosanoid metabolism,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Ajoy K Samraj, Anne H Müller, Anne-Sofie Grell, and Lars Edvinsson, “Role of unphosphorylated transcription factor STAT3 in late cerebral ischemia after subarachnoid hemorrhage,” Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 759–763, 2014.
- Jennifer A. Frontera, Wamda Ahmed, Victor Zach, Maximo Jovine, Lawrence Tanenbaum, Fatima Sehba, Aman Patel, Joshua B. Bederson, and Errol Gordon, “Acute ischaemia after subarachnoid haemorrhage, relationship with early brain injury and impact on outcome: a prospective quantitative MRI study,” Journal Of Neurology Neurosurgery And Psychiatry, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 71–78, 2015.