- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 276540, 6 pages
MicroRNAs in Cerebral Ischemia
1Department of Neurology, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200025, China
2Neuroscience and Neuroengineering Research Center, Med-X Research Institute and School of Biomedical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200030, China
Received 17 November 2012; Revised 9 January 2013; Accepted 24 January 2013
Academic Editor: Johannes Boltze
Copyright © 2013 Yang Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ying Xu, Ying Guan, Weidong Zang, Jianmin Wang, Dongliang Zhou, and Hongwei Qin, “Screening of Key Genes Associated with Ischemic Stroke via Microarray Data,” Canadian Journal Of Neurological Sciences, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 864–869, 2013.
- Anna Maria Bot, and Konrad Jozef Debski, “Alterations in miRNA Levels in the Dentate Gyrus in Epileptic Rats,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 10, 2013.
- Selva Baltan, Richard S. Morrison, and Sean P. Murphy, “Novel Protective Effects of Histone Deacetylase Inhibition on Stroke and White Matter Ischemic Injury,” Neurotherapeutics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 798–807, 2013.
- Lidia Garcia-Bonilla, Corinne Benakis, Jamie Moore, Costantino Iadecola, and Josef Anrather, “Immune mechanisms in cerebral ischemic tolerance,” Frontiers in Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.
- Shameena Bake, Amutha Selvamani, Jessica Cherry, and Farida Sohrabji, “Blood Brain Barrier and Neuroinflammation Are Critical Targets of IGF-1-Mediated Neuroprotection in Stroke for Middle-Aged Female Rats,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Fu Jia Liu, Prameet Kaur, Dwi S. Karolina, Sugunavathi Sepramaniam, Arunmozhiarasi Armugam, Peter T. H. Wong, and Kandiah Jeyaseelan, “MiR-335 Regulates Hif-1 alpha to Reduce Cell Death in Both Mouse Cell Line and Rat Ischemic Models,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 6, 2015.
- Julie A. Saugstad, “Non-Coding RNAs in Stroke and Neuroprotection,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 6, 2015.