- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 410972, 12 pages
Gait Impairment in a Rat Model of Focal Cerebral Ischemia
1Department of Neurology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Eastern Finland, Yliopistonranta 1 C, 70210 Kuopio, Finland
2A. I. Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Eastern Finland, 70210 Kuopio, Finland
3Department of Health Sciences, University of Jyväskylä, 40014 Jyväskylä, Finland
Received 5 October 2012; Revised 17 December 2012; Accepted 27 December 2012
Academic Editor: Gerlinde Metz
Copyright © 2013 Saara Parkkinen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bushra Wali, Tauheed Ishrat, Soonmi Won, and Donald G. Stein, “Progesterone in experimental permanent stroke: a dose-response and therapeu tic time-window study,” Brain, vol. 137, pp. 486–502, 2014.
- O. V. Gevorkyan, and A. S. Hovsepyan, “Effects of Bacterial Melanin on Movement, Posture, and Skilled Balancing De ficits After Unilateral Destruction of Substantia Nigra Pars Compacta in Ra ts,” Journal of Motor Behavior, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 67–72, 2014.