- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 425281, 9 pages
Acute Microvascular Changes after Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and Transient Global Cerebral Ischemia
Division of Neurosurgery, St. Michael's Hospital, Labatt Family Centre of Excellence in Brain Injury and Trauma Research, Keenan Research Centre of the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael's Hospital, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5B 1W8
Received 9 January 2013; Revised 26 February 2013; Accepted 28 February 2013
Academic Editor: Fatima A. Sehba
Copyright © 2013 Michael K. Tso and R. Loch Macdonald. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Federau, S. Sumer, F. Becce, P. Maeder, K. O'Brien, R. Meuli, and M. Wintermark, “Intravoxel incoherent motion perfusion imaging in acute stroke: initial clinical experience,” Neuroradiology, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 629–635, 2014.
- Emilene Dias Fiuza Ferreira, Cássia Valério Romanini, Janaina Nicolau de Oliveira, Isolde Terezinha Santos Previdelli, Silvana Regina de Melo, Rúbia Maria Weffort de Oliveira, and Humberto Milani, “Fish oil provides a sustained antiamnesic effect after acute, transient forebrain ischemia but not after chronic cerebral hypoperfusion in middle-aged rats,” Behavioural Brain Research, 2014.
- Michael K. Tso, and R. Loch Macdonald, “Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: a Review of Experimental Studies on the Microcirculation and the Neurovascular Unit,” Translational Stroke Research, 2014.
- Sheng Chen, Yujie Chen, Liang Xu, Nathanael Matei, Jiping Tang, Hua Feng, and JohnH Zhang, “Venous System in Acute Brain Injury: Mechanisms of Pathophysiological Change and Function,” Experimental Neurology, 2015.
- Haoliang Xu, Fernando D. Testai, Tibor Valyi-Nagy, Mani Pavuluri, Fengguo Zhai, Danop Nanegrungsunk, Chanannait Paisansathan, and Dale A. Pelligrino, “VAP-1 blockade prevents subarachnoid hemorrhage-associated cerebrovascular dilating dysfunction via repression of a neutrophil recruitment–related mechanism,” Brain Research, 2015.