- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560305, 7 pages
CSF and Serum Biomarkers Focusing on Cerebral Vasospasm and Ischemia after Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
1Department of Neurosurgery, Johann-Wolfgang Goethe University, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
2Department of Neurosurgery, Ruprecht-Karls University of Heidelberg, 65120 Heidelberg, Germany
Received 17 November 2012; Revised 2 January 2013; Accepted 2 January 2013
Academic Editor: Fatima A. Sehba
Copyright © 2013 Carla S. Jung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sheng Chen, Hua Feng, Prativa Sherchan, Damon Klebe, Gang Zhao, Xiaochuan Sun, Jianmin Zhang, Jiping Tang, and John H. Zhang, “Controversies and Evolving New Mechanisms in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage,” Progress in Neurobiology, 2013.
- Ana Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Juan Jose Egea-Guerrero, Zaida Ruiz de Azua-Lopez, and Francisco Murillo-Cabezas, “Biomarkers of vasospasm development and outcome in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage,” Journal of The Neurological Sciences, vol. 341, no. 1-2, pp. 119–127, 2014.
- Caron M. Hong, Cigdem Tosun, David B. Kurland, Volodymyr Gerzanich, David Schreibman, and J. Marc Simard, “Biomarkers as outcome predictors in subarachnoid hemorrhage a systematic review,” Biomarkers, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 95–108, 2014.