- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 651958, 7 pages
Pathophysiological Role of Global Cerebral Ischemia following Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: The Current Experimental Evidence
Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research (ISD), University of Munich Medical Center, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Max-Lebsche Platz 3, 81377 Munich, Germany
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 29 April 2013
Academic Editor: R. Loch Macdonald
Copyright © 2013 Nikolaus Plesnila. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elisa R. Zanier, Rosalia Zangari, Lea Munthe-Fog, Estrid Hein, Tommaso Zoerle, Valeria Conte, Franca Orsini, Mauro Tettamanti, Nino Stocchetti, Peter Garred, and Maria-Grazia De Simoni, “Ficolin-3-mediated lectin complement pathway activation in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage,” Neurology, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 126–134, 2014.
- Amanda Murphy, Airton Leonardo de Oliveira Manoel, Kyle Burgers, Ekaterina Kouzmina, Ting Lee, R. Loch Macdonald, and Aditya Bharatha, “Early CT perfusion changes and blood-brain barrier permeability after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage,” Neuroradiology, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 767–773, 2015.
- Seung-Yeon Cho, Dong-Hyuk Lee, Hee Sup Shin, Seung Hwan Lee, Jun Seok Koh, Woo-Sang Jung, Sang-Kwan Moon, Jung-Mi Park, Chang-Nam Ko, Ho Kim, and Seong-Uk Park, “The efficacy and safety of acupuncture for cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.