- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 692137, 13 pages
Is Weight-Bearing Asymmetry Associated with Postural Instability after Stroke? A Systematic Review
1ViaReva, Centre for Rehabilitation, P.O. Box 812, 7301 BB Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
2Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen Centre for Evidence Based Practice, Department of Rehabilitation, P.O. Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
3Sint Maartenskliniek, Research, Development & Education, P.O. Box 9011, 6500 GM Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Received 31 October 2012; Revised 28 January 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: Catherine Said
Copyright © 2013 Jip F. Kamphuis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alon Kalron, and Anat Achiron, “Postural control, falls and fear of falling in people with multiple sclerosis without mobility aids,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013.
- David Perez-Cruzado, Manuel Gonzalez-Sanchez, and Antonio Ignacio Cuesta-Vargas, “Parameterization and reliability of single-leg balance test assessed with inertial sensors in stroke survivors: a cross-sectional study,” Biomedical Engineering Online, vol. 13, 2014.
- Jose Antonio Merchán-Baeza, Manuel González-Sánchez, and Antonio Ignacio Cuesta-Vargas, “Reliability in the Parameterization of the Functional Reach Test in Elderly Stroke Patients: A Pilot Study,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.