- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 727842, 7 pages
Advances in Our Understanding of “Resistance” to Antiplatelet Agents for Prevention of Ischemic Stroke
1Hauenstein Neuroscience Center, 220 Cherry Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
2Department of Translational Science and Molecular Medicine, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, 333 Bostwick Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, USA
Received 19 March 2013; Accepted 27 May 2013
Academic Editor: Majaz Moonis
Copyright © 2013 Philip B. Gorelick and Muhammad U. Farooq. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. B. Gorelick, and M. U. Farooq, “Aspirin plus clopidogrel in acute minor ischaemic stroke or transient ischaemic attack is superior to aspirin alone for stroke risk reduction: CHANCE trial,” Evidence-Based Medicine, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 58–58, 2013.
- Muhammad U. Farooq, Firas Al-Ali, Jiangyong Min, and Philip B. Gorelick, “Reviving Intracranial Angioplasty and Stenting â€œSAMMPRIS and beyondâ€,” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 5, 2014.