- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 840265, 5 pages
Detection of Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation in Stroke/Tia Patients
1Department of Neurology, University of Massachusetts, USA
2Department of Neurology, Henry Ford Hospital, USA
Received 25 January 2013; Accepted 4 March 2013
Academic Editor: V. Padma
Copyright © 2013 Muhib Khan and Daniel J. Miller. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bruce Ovbiagele, and Jong S. Kim, “Evaluation of Cryptogenic Stroke With Advanced Diagnostic Techniques,” Stroke, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 1186–1194, 2014.
- S. F. Jespersen, L. M. Christensen, A. Christensen, and H. Christensen, “Increasing rate of atrial fibrillation from 2003 to 2011 in patients with ischaemic stroke: results from 55 551 patients in a nationwide registry,” European Journal of Neurology, 2015.
- P. J. Howlett, F. S. Hatch, V. Alexeenko, R. I. Jabr, E. W. Leatham, and C. H. Fry, “Diagnosing Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation: Are Biomarkers the Solution to This Elusive Arrhythmia?,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.