- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 340282, 7 pages
Modelling of the Production of Source Neutrons from Low-Voltage Accelerated Deuterons on Titanium-Tritium Targets
Reactor physics department (F8), Jožef Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Received 29 May 2008; Accepted 15 September 2008
Academic Editor: Martina Adorni
Copyright © 2008 A. Milocco and A. Trkov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Csikai, “Production of 14 MeV neutrons by low voltage accelerators,” in Proceedings of the IAEA Consultants Meeting on Neutron Source Properties, Vienna, Austria, March 1980, IAEA (INDC(NDS)-114-GT).
- Cross Section Evaluation Working Group, “ENDF- 6 formats manual,” Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, USA, April 2004.
- M. Drosg, “Monoenergetic neutron production by two-body reactions in the energy range from 0.0001 to 500 MeV,” in Proceedings of the IAEA Technical Committee Meeting on Accelerator-Based Neutron Sources, Debrecen, Hungary, October 1999.
- M. Angelone, M. Pillon, P. Batistoni, M. Martini, M. Martone, and V. Rado, “Absolute experimental and numerical calibration of the 14 MeV neutron source at the Frascati neutron generator,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 2189–2196, 1996.
- R. Capote, A. Trkov, I. Kodeli, et al., “Evaluation of tungsten isotopes in the fast neutron range including cross section covariance estimation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Nice, France, April 2007.
- H. Hashikura, K. Haikawa, A. Takahashi, et al., “Neutron leakage spectra from a large iron sphere pulsed with 14 MeV neutrons,” in Proceedings of the NEA Specialists' Meeting on Shielding Benchmarks, Saclay, France, September 1984.
- J. Csikai, Zs. Lantos, and Cs. M. Buczkó, “Investigations on the properties of D+D and D+T neutron sources,” in Proceedings of the Advisory Group Meeting on Properties on Neutron Sources, Kossuth University, Leningrad, Russia, June 1986.
- K. Sumita, A. Takahashi, T. Kasahara, et al., “Measurements of neutron leakage spectra from 16 cm radius nickel sphere,” OKTAVIAN, Los Angeles, Calif, USA, 1984.