- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 459139, 5 pages
New Methods for Evaluation of Spent Fuel Condition during Long-Term Storage in Slovakia
1Reactor services division, Nuclear Research Institute Řež plc, Husinec-Řež 130, 250 68 Řež, Czech Republic
2Division of Safety of Future Nuclear Reactors, Institute for Energy, Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, P.O. Box 2, 1755ZG Petten, The Netherlands
Received 13 March 2008; Accepted 11 June 2009
Academic Editor: Kannan Iyer
Copyright © 2009 M. Mikloš and V. Kršjak. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Regulations for the Safe Transport of Radioactive Material, IAEA Safety Standards Series, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, Austria, 1996.
- M. Šeliga and V. Slugeň, “Radioactive waste and spent fuel,” EE—Odborný Časopis pre Elektrotechniku a Energetiku, vol. 4, pp. 50–51, 1998 (Slovak).
- V. Slugeň, et al., “Long-term storage of the spent nuclear fuel in Slovakia,” Research Report, FEI STU Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia, November 1998.
- V. Slugeň, M. Mikloň, B. Božik, and D. Važina, “Monitoring and leak testing of WWER-440 fuel assemblies in Slovak wet interim spent fuel storage facility,” Acta Montanistica Slovaka, vol. 12, pp. 187–191, 2007.
- V. Slugeň, I. Smieško, and D. Belko, “VVER-440 fuel leak testing experience at NPP Jaslovské Bohunice,” Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 46, pp. 29–31, 1995.
- V. Slugeň, M. Kalousek, and M. Rajčok, “Thermophysical verification of continuous hermetic sealling of fuel elements by coating control in the VVER-440 nuclear reactor,” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 164, no. 2, pp. 71–80, 1992.
- V. Slugeň, “Mast-sipping for VVER-440 fuel assemblies,” Nuclear Engineering International, vol. 39, pp. 29–31, 1994.
- “SCALE: a modular code system for performing standardized computer analyses for licensing evaluation,” Tech. Rep. NUREG/CR-0200, Rev. 6, ORNL/NUREG/CSD-2/R6, 1998.
- S. M. Bowman and L. C. Leal, “ORIGEN-ARP—automatic rapid process for spent fuel depletion, decay, and source term analysis,” NUREG/CR-0200, Revision 6, vol. 3, S.D1, ORNL/NUREG/CSD-2/V3/R6, 1998.