- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 835162, 7 pages
CFD Simulation of Thermal-Hydraulic Benchmark V1000CT-2 Using ANSYS CFX
Forschungszentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (FZD), Institute of Safety Research, P.O. Box 510119, 01314 Dresden, Germany
Received 16 July 2008; Revised 20 October 2008; Accepted 11 January 2009
Academic Editor: Bousbia Salah Anis
Copyright © 2009 Thomas Höhne. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Ivanov, K. Ivanov, P. Groudev, M. Pavlova, and V. Hadjev, “VVER-1000 Coolant Transient Benchmark Volume I: Main Coolant Pump switch on NEA/OECD NEA/NSC/DOC(2002)6,” 2003.
- N. Kolev, A. Milev, E. Royer, U. Bieder, D. Popov, and Ts. Tapalov, “VVER-1000 Coolant Transient Benchmark Volume II: Specifications of the RPV Coolant Mixing Problem NEA/OECD NEA/NSC/DOC(2004),” 2004.
- “ANSYS CFX User Manual,” ANSYS-CFX-10, 2006.
- F. Menter, “CFD Best Practice Guidelines for CFD Code Validation for Reactor Safety Applications,” ECORA FIKS-CT-2001-00154, 2002.
- R. J. Hertlein, K. Umminger, S. Kliem, H.-M. Prasser, T. Höhne, and F.-P. Weiß, “Experimental and numerical investigation of boron dilution transients in pressurized water reactors,” Nuclear Technology, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 88–107, 2003.