- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 517471, 8 pages
Fluid-Structure Interaction in a 3-by-3 Reduced-Scale Fuel Assembly Network
1CEA CADARACHE DEN/DTN/STRI/LHC, 13108 Saint-Paul-Lez-Durance Cedex, France
2LMA CNRS, 31 chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13402 Marseille Cedex 20, France
Received 3 August 2010; Accepted 1 October 2010
Academic Editor: Eugenijus Ušpuras
Copyright © 2010 Guillaume Ricciardi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Beaud, “An analytical model for the prediction of fluidelastic forces in a rod bundle subjectedto axial flow: theory, experimental validation and application to PWR fuel assemblies,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE '97), Nice, France, 1997, ICONE5-2290.
- E. Jacquelin, J. P. Lainé, C. Trollat, and L. Jézéquel, “Modelling the behaviour of a PWR core by a homogenization technique,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 155, no. 1-2, pp. 1–13, 1998.
- E. Viallet, G. Bolsee, B. Ladouceur, T. Goubin, and J. Rigaudeau, “Validation of PWR coreseismic models with shaking table tests on interacting scale 1fuel assemblies,” in Transactions of the17th International Conference on Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology (SMIRT '03), Prague, Czech Republic, 2003.
- R. O. Pomîrleanu, “Spectral response to harmonic excitation of rods in a confined nuclear fuelmini-bundle,” in Proceedings of the ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping Division Conference (PVP '05), Denver Colo, USA, 2005, paper 71486.
- R. J. Zhang, “Structural homogenized analysis for a nuclear reactor core,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 183, no. 1-2, pp. 151–156, 1998.
- D. Broc, J. C. Queval, and E. Viallet, “Seismic behaviour of a PWR reactor core: fluid structureinteraction effects,” in Transactions of the 17th International Conference on Structural Mechanics inReactor Technology (SMIRT '03), Prague, Czech Republic, 2003.
- G. Ricciardi, S. Bellizzi, B. Collard, and B. Cochelin, “Modelling pressurized water reactor coresin terms of porous media,” Journal of Fluids and Structures, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 112–133, 2009.
- B. Collard, S. Pisapia, S. Bellizzi, and F. Witters, “PWR fuel assembly modal testing and analysis,” in Proceedings of the the ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (PVP '03), pp. 147–152, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 2003.