- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 175492, 13 pages
Transparent Inflatable Column Film Dome for Nuclear Stations, Stadiums, and Cities
1New York City University (NYCU), 1310 Avenue R, Brooklyn, NY 11229, USA
2Department of Education, Michlala College of Jerusalem, 11 Sarei Yisroel Street, Suite 14, P.O. Box 34217, Jerusalem 94390, Israel
3Strategic Solutions Technology Group, P.O. Box 15, Shavei Shomron 44858, Israel
Received 16 May 2011; Accepted 3 July 2011
Academic Editor: Arkady Serikov
Copyright © 2011 Alexander Bolonkin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Transparent inflatable blanket for cities,” 2009, http://www.scribd.com/doc/24050198/.
- A. A. Bolonkin and R. B. Cathcart, “Inflatable “evergreen” polar zone dome (EPZD) settlements,” 2006, http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0701/0701098.pdf.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Control of regional and global weather,” 2006, http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0701/0701097.pdf.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Cheap textile dam protection of seaport cities against hurricane storm surge waves, tsunamis, and other weather-related floods,” 2006, http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0701/0701059.pdf.
- R. B. Cathcart and A. A. Bolonkin, “Ocean terracing,” 2006, http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0701/0701100.pdf.
- A. A. Bolonkin, Non-Rocket Space Launch and Flight, Elsevier, London, UK, 2006, http://www.scribd.com/doc/24056182.
- A. A. Bolonkin and R. B. Cathcart, “Inflatable “evergreen” dome settlements for Earth's polar regions,” Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 125–132, 2007.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Space towers,” in Macro-Engineering: A Challenge for the Future, V. Badescu, R. B. Cathcart, and R. D. Schuiling, Eds., chapter 8, pp. 121–150, Springer, 2006.
- A. A. Bolonkin, New Concepts, Ideas, and Innovations in Aerospace, Technology and Human Life, NOVA, Huntington, NY, USA, 2007, http://www.scribd.com/doc/24057071/.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “AB method of irrigation without water (closed-loop water cycle),” 2007, http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0712/0712.3935.pdf.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Inflatable dome for Moon, Mars, asteroids and satellites,” in Proceedings of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Conference, no. AIAA-2007-6262, Long Beach, Calif, USA, September 2007, http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0707/0707.3990.pdf.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Cheap artificial AB-mountains, extraction of water and energy from atmosphere and change of country climate,” 2007, http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0801/0801.4820.pdf.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Optimal inflatable space towers with 3–100 km height,” Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, vol. 56, no. 3-4, pp. 87–97, 2003.
- A. A. Bolonkin and R. B. Cathcart, Macro-Projects: Environment and Technology, NOVA, Huntington, NY, USA, 2008, http://www.scribd.com/doc/24057930/.
- A. A. Bolonkin, “Cheap method of city protection from rockets and nuclear warheads,” 2007, http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0801/0801.1694.pdf.
- P. Gleick, “Water resources,” in Encyclopedia of Climate and Weather, S. H. Schneider, Ed., pp. 817–823, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- V. V. Naschekin, Technical Thermodynamic and Heat Transmission, Public House High University, Moscow, Russia, 1969.
- A. M. Howatson, P. G. Lund, and J. D. Todd, Engineering Tables and Data, Kluwer Academic, Boston, Mass, USA, 1991.