- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 534689, 6 pages
Method for the Calculation of DPA in the Reactor Pressure Vessel of Atucha II
Gerencia de Licenciamiento y Control de Reactores Nucleares, Autoridad Regulatoria Nuclear, Avenida Del Libertador 8250, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires 1429, Argentina
Received 26 July 2010; Accepted 30 November 2010
Academic Editor: Alejandro Clausse
Copyright © 2011 J. A. Mascitti and M. Madariaga. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo-Young Lee, Joo-Hee Oh, Seung-Kook Ko, and Hee-Seock Lee, “DPA Calculation for the D-D Nuclear Fusion Reaction in the KSTAR PFC,” Journal Of The Korean Physical Society, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 773–776, 2012.
- Seung-Kook Ko, Joo-Hee Oh, Bo-Young Lee, and Hee-Seock Lee, “Calculation of the damage and the H and He productions for 14.1-MeV neutrons,” Journal Of The Korean Physical Society, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 36–40, 2013.
- Santiago Corzo, Damian Ramajo, and Norberto Nigro, “1/3D modeling of the core coolant circuit of a PHWR nuclear power plant,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2015.
- S. I. Kosenko, V. P. Smolyar, V. D. Rusov, V. A. Tarasov, I. V. Sharph, V. N. Vashchenko, E. P. Linnik, T. N. Zelentsova, M. E. Beglaryan, and S. A. Chernegenko, “On Some Fundamental Peculiarities of the Traveling Wave Reactor,” Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, vol. 2015, pp. 1–23, 2015.