- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 584256, 8 pages
Calculation of the Effective Delayed Neutron Fraction by Deterministic and Monte Carlo Methods
1ENEA, C.R. Casaccia, Via Anguillarese 301, 00123 Roma, Italy
2Dipartimento di Energetica, Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy
3ENEA, C.R.E. E. Clementel, Via Martiri di Monte Sole 4, 40129 Bologna, Italy
Received 7 March 2011; Accepted 5 May 2011
Academic Editor: Antonio Alvim
Copyright © 2011 M. Carta et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Dulla, P. Picca, D. Tomatis, P. Ravetto, and M. Carta, “Integral parameters in source-driven systems,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 32–40, 2011.
- R. K. Meulekamp and S. C. van der Marck, “Calculating the effective delayed neutron fraction with Monte Carlo,” Nuclear Science and Engineering, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 142–148, 2006.
- B. Verboomen, W. Haeck, and P. Baeten, “Monte Carlo calculation of the effective neutron generation time,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 911–916, 2006.
- Y. Nagaya and T. Mori, “Calculation of effective delayed neutron fraction with Monte Carlo perturbation techniques,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 38, no. 2-3, pp. 254–260, 2011.
- Y. Nagaya, G. Chiba, T. Moria, D. Irwanto, and K. Nakajima, “Comparison of Monte Carlo calculation methods for effective delayed neutron fraction,” Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 37, no. 10, pp. 1308–1315, 2010.
- P. Baeten, H. Aït Abderrahim, T. Aoust, et al., “The GUINEVERE project at the VENUS facility,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on the Physics of Reactors (PHYSOR '08), vol. 4, pp. 2867–2873, Interlaken, Switzerland, September 2008.
- G. Rimpault, et al., “The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on the Physics of Reactors, (PHYSOR '02), Seoul, Korea, October 2002.
- A. Santamarina, D. Bernard, P. Blaise, et al., “The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library—Report 22,” NEA 6807, Nuclear Energy Agency, 2009.
- A. Gandini, “A generalized perturbation method for bi-linear functionals of the real and adjoint neutron fluxes,” Journal of Nuclear Energy, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 755–765, 1967.
- V. Zammit and E. Fort, “Constantes de Neutrons Retardés pour le calcul du avec ERANOS,” CEA Technical Note NT-SPRC-LEPh-97-230, 1997.
- A. D'Angelo and J. L. Rowlands, “Conclusions concerning the delayed neutron data for the major actinides,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 41, no. 1–4, pp. 391–412, 2002.