- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 237371, 9 pages
Spreading of Excellence in SARNET Network on Severe Accidents: The Education and Training Programme
1Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile e Industriale (DICI), Università di Pisa, Via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 Pisa, Italy
2Nuclear Safety Division, Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire (IRSN), Cadarache, BP3, 13115 Saint-Paul-Lez-Durance Cedex, France
Received 18 August 2012; Revised 19 October 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editor: Leon Cizelj
Copyright © 2012 Sandro Paci and Jean-Pierre Van Dorsselaere. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Magallon, A. Mailliat, J. M. Seiler et al., “European expert network for the reduction of uncertainties in severe accident safety issues (EURSAFE),” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 235, no. 2-4, pp. 309–346, 2005.
- B. Schwinges, “Ranking of SA Research Priorities in the Frame of SARNET,” in Proceedings of the European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR '08), Nesseber, Bulgaria, 2008.
- J. C. Micaelli, J. P. Van Dorsselaere, B. Chaumont, et al., “SARNET: a European Cooperative effort on LWR severe accident research,” in Proceedings of the European Nuclear Conference, Versailles, France, 2005.
- J. P. Van Dorsselaere, C. Seropian, P. Chatelard et al., “The ASTEC integral code for severe accident simulation,” Nuclear Technology, vol. 165, no. 3, pp. 293–307, 2009.
- J. P. Van Dorsselaere, A. Auvinen, D. Beraha, et al., “The European Research on Severe Accidents in Generation-II and -III Nuclear Power Plants,” Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, vol. 2012, Article ID 686945, 12 pages, 2012.
- B. Clément and R. Zeyen, “The Phébus FP and international source term programmes,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Energy for New Europe, Bled, Slovenia, 2005.
- R. Zeyen, “European approach for a perennial storage of Severe Accident Research experimental data, as resulting from EU projects like SARNET, Phébus FP and ISTP,” in Proceedings of the ANS Winter Meeting, Washington, DC, USA, 2009.
- K. Mueller, S. Dickinson, C. de Pascale et al., “Validation of severe accident codes on the phebus fission product tests in the framework of the PHEBEN-2 project,” Nuclear Technology, vol. 163, no. 2, pp. 209–227, 2008.
- B. Clément, T. Haste, E. Krausmann et al., “Thematic network for a Phebus FPT1 international standard problem (THENPHEBISP),” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 235, no. 2-4, pp. 347–357, 2005.
- M. T. Farmer, “A summary of findings from Melt Coolability and Concrete Interaction (MCCI) Program,” in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP '07), Nice, France, 2007.
- C. Journeau, J. F. Haquet, P. Piluso, and J. M. Bonnet, “Differences between silica and limestone concretes that may affect their interaction with corium,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP '08), pp. 1233–1240, Anaheim, Calif, USA, June 2008.
- J. Malet, L. Blumenfeld, S. Arndt et al., “Sprays in containment: final results of the SARNET spray benchmark,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 241, no. 6, pp. 2162–2171, 2011.
- W. Ambrosini, M. Bucci, N. Forgione, F. Oriolo, and S. Paci, “Quick look report on SARNET2 condensation benchmark-2 results,” Report DIMNP RL 1252, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy, 2010.
- S. Kelm, P. Broxtermann, S. Krajewski, and H. J. Allelein, Report on the Generic Containment Code-To-Code Comparison-Run0, Forschungszentrum, Jülich, Germany, 2010.
- B. Sehgal, Ed., Nuclear Safety in Light Water Reactors—Severe Accident Phenomenology, Academic Press, 2012.
- S. Paci and P. Piluso, SARNET2 Short Course on Severe Accident Phenomenology, Dedizioni, Pisa, Italy, 2012.