- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 210676, 11 pages
Cerebral Vein Thrombosis Misdiagnosed and Mismanaged
Department of Medicine and Haematology, Calicut Medical College, Calicut 673008, Kerala, India
Received 6 November 2011; Accepted 20 December 2011
Academic Editor: Debra A. Hoppensteadt
Copyright © 2012 P. K. Sasidharan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J N Goswami, T V S P Murthy, Daljit Singh, and Vikas Raj, “Cerebral sinovenous thrombosis in a child with homocystinuria,” Medical Journal Armed Forces India, 2013.
- Sema Demircin, Mehmet Atilgan, and Yasar Mustafa Karagoz, “Two cases of dural sinus thrombosis and review of the literature,” Romanian Journal of Legal Medicine, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 37–40, 2013.
- Jasem Yousef Al-Hashel, Samar Farouk Ahmed, K. J. Alexnader, and Walaa Ahmed, “Cerebral Venous Thrombosis in a Patient with Clinically Isolated Spinal Cord Syndrome,” Case Reports in Neurological Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.