- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 617098, 11 pages
Towards Personalized Medicine Based on Platelet Function Testing for Stent Thrombosis Patients
St. Antonius Center for Platelet Function Research, St. Antonius Hospital, Koekoekslaan 1, 3435 CM Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Received 7 September 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editor: Domenico Prisco
Copyright © 2012 Thea Cornelia Godschalk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paul W. A. Janssen, and Jurriën M. Berg, “Platelet Function Testing and Tailored Antiplatelet Therapy,” Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 316–328, 2013.
- N. Delesque-Touchard, A.M. Pflieger, S. Bonnet-Lignon, L. Millet, V. Salel, C. Boldron, G. Lassalle, J.M. Herbert, P. Savi, and F. Bono, “SAR216471, an alternative to the use of currently available P2Y12 receptor inhibitors?,” Thrombosis Research, 2014.
- Jan-Christopher Krüger, Saskia H. Meves, Kaffer Kara, Andreas Mügge, and Horst Neubauer, “Monitoring ASA and P2Y12-specific platelet inhibition – comparison of conventional (single) and multiple electrode aggregometry,” Scandinavian Journal of Clinical & Laboratory Investigation, vol. 74, no. 7, pp. 568–574, 2014.