- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 618051, 9 pages
Clinical Evaluation of Efficacy of 99mTC -Ethambutol in Tubercular Lesion Imaging
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences (INMAS), Brig. S.K. Mazumdar Marg Timarpur, New Delhi 1100054, India
2Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi, Delhi 110007, India
Received 31 August 2009; Accepted 2 August 2010
Academic Editor: Brian Eley
Copyright © 2010 Namrata Singh and A. Bhatnagar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. E. Seabold, C. J. Palestreo, M. L. Brown et al., “Procedure guideline for gallium scintigraphy in inflammation,” Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 994–997, 1997.
- B. Degirmenci, O. Kilinc, K. A. Cirak et al., “Technetium--tetrofosmin scintigraphy in pulmonary tuberculosis,” Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 2116–2120, 1998.
- S. M. B. Bakheet, J. Powe, A. Kandil, A. Ezzat, A. Rostom, and J. Amartey, “F-18 FDG uptake in breast infection and inflammation,” Clinical Nuclear Medicine, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 100–103, 2000.
- C. Önsel, K. Sönmezoglu, G. Çamsari et al., “Technetium-99m-MIBI scintigraphy in pulmonary tuberculosis,” Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 233–238, 1996.
- K. E. Britton, S. Vinjamuri, A. V. Hall et al., “Clinical evaluation of technetium-99m infecton for the localisation of bacterial infection,” European Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 553–556, 1997.
- J. Verma, A. Bhatnagar, and A. K. Singh, “Radiloabeling of ethambutol using Tc-99m and its evaluation for detection of tuberculosis,” World Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 35–47, 2005.
- C. Dollery, Therapeutic Drugs, vol. 1, E-68, Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, UK, 1998.
- A. R. Gennaro, “Basic pharmacokinetics,” in Remington’s Pharmaceutical Sciences, pp. 725–745, Mack Publishing Company, Easton, Pa, USA, 19th edition, 1995.
- E. A. Peets, W. M. Sweeny, V. A. Place, and D. A. Buyske, “The absorption, excretion and metabolic fate of ethambutol in man,” The American Review of Respiratory Disease, vol. 90, pp. 51–58, 1964.