- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 312065, 4 pages
Immunisation with BCG in the Maringue District, Sofala Province, Mozambique
1Epidemiology Unit, Department of Preventive Medicine, Fondazione IRCCS Ca’ Granda—Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico,
Via San Barnaba 8, 20122 Milan, Italy
2Sofala Province Health Directorate, Beira, Mozambique
3AISPO, Beira, Mozambique
Received 16 February 2013; Revised 8 April 2013; Accepted 11 April 2013
Academic Editor: Brian Eley
Copyright © 2013 Dario Consonni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Republic of Mozambique, Ministry of Health, and National Immunisation Program, “Comprehensive Multi-Year Plan (cMYP) 2012–2016,” July 2012.
- UNICEF, “The Global Immunization Vision and Strategy (GIVS),” http://www.who.int/immunization/givs/en/.
- WHO, “Immunization Profile—Mozambique,” http://apps.who.int/immunization_monitoring/en/globalsummary/countryprofileresult.cfm?C=moz.
- Associazione Italiana per la Solidarietà tra i Popoli (AISPO), http://www.aispo.org/.
- A. Agresti and B. A. Coull, “Approximate is Better than “Exact” for Interval Estimation of Binomial Proportions,” American Statistician, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 119–126, 1998.
- StataCorp. Stata: Release 12. Statistical Software. College Station, Tex, USA, StataCorp LP, 2011.
- P. S. Levy and S. Lemeshow, Sampling of Populations. Methods and Applications, chapter, Wiley, New Jersey, NY, USA, 4th edition, 2008.
- J. V. Jani, I. V. Jani, C. Araújo, S. Sahay, J. Barreto, and G. Bjune, “Assessment of routine surveillance data as a tool to investigate measles outbreaks in Mozambique,” BMC Infectious Diseases, vol. 6, article 29, 2006.
- J. C. Mavimbe, J. Braa, and G. Bjune, “Assessing immunization data quality from routine reports in Mozambique,” BMC Public Health, vol. 5, article 108, 2005.
- S. Gimbel, M. Micek, B. Lambdin et al., “An assessment of routine primary care health information system data quality in Sofala Province, Mozambique,” Population Health Metrics, vol. 9, article 12, 2011.
- C. G. Victora, R. E. Black, J. T. Boerma, and J. Bryce, “Measuring impact in the Millennium development Goal era and beyond: a new approach to large-scale effectiveness evaluations,” The Lancet, vol. 377, no. 9759, pp. 85–95, 2011.