- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 10 (2010), Pages 2130-2131
Palpebral Involvement as a Presenting and Sole Manifestation of Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
1Department of Dermatology, Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, Iran
2Department of Dermatological Sciences, University of Florence, Italy
Received 27 August 2010; Revised 13 October 2010; Accepted 14 October 2010
Academic Editor: Daniel Batlle
Copyright © 2010 Reza Yaghoobi et al.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdul-Jabbar Ghauri, Alejandra A. Valenzuela, Brett O'Donnell, Dinesh Selva, and Simon N. Madge, “Periorbital Discoid Lupus Erythematosus,” Ophthalmology, vol. 119, no. 10, pp. 2193–2194.e11, 2012.
- Annapurna Kumar, and Kaliaperumal Karthikeyan, “Madarosis: A marker of many Maladies,” International Journal of Trichology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 3–18, 2012.
- Juliana Grilo Teles, Suzana Matayoshi, Davi Araf, Juliana Mika Kato, and Patricia Picciarelli de Lima, “Eyelid lesion as a primary manifestation of discoid lupus erythematosus,” Revista Brasileira de Oftalmologia, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 38–41, 2013.